My New Roblox Game!

Hi, I’ve just finished the first update of my new game Escape Artist! Basically you go into a room and have to find the hidden exit! Levels get harder as you go along and there are currently at the time of posting 7 levels! i would honestly like some feedback on this! and if possible could anyone tell me how i could make money of of this? like what game passes or features for robux? link: Escape Artist

1 Like

Your game is very nice however, there is too much free models. Maybe set a limit.

Some gamepasses for robux would include skip level and hint.

The game can seem addictive and entertaining!

Note: this is all my opinion and it might be wrong to you. You don’t have to do these things.

1 Like

hi, thank you so much for your feedback it means alot! the only free models are the ones in the lobby and maybe 1 or 2 in the other parts of the game but thanks!

1 Like

Apologies, didn’t realise! However, now that you have told me , that is a suggestion you don’t need to do!

1 Like

Overall I think the concept is pretty cool but there’s a few things that need to improve

• The lobby looks very clunky.
  • It should save your progress, what’s the point of playing if you’ll just need to start from the beginning when you’re done?
  • The spawn location at the obby on level 7 either doesn’t work or isn’t consistent because I died there and respawned at the start.
  • As time goes on the levels should be bigger like a note with a clue on how to escape and a bunch of stuff you need to do and not just a walk-through wall.
1 Like

I think you should add checkpoints because when you die at obby then you have to start all over again also, how do you have the same avatar as mine?

2 Likes

Hello I like the game! I don’t know if this is suppose to be here…

It’s pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Your game is very amazing! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

couldn’t make it past level 4 due to the teleporter clipping me out of bounds. The levels are also a bit too simple.

Great concept though!

1 Like

I ended up getting stuck above the map in room 4. I also feel like the game is overly simple since you just walk through the discolored part of the wall.

Hi I’m daniel a builder and I want to tell you about something that I saw in your game, first the levels I suggest you start to do it from the first level very difficult and make it more detailed because that I know that they are very easy and that the constructions is too basic and does not attract so much attention, the second is that the way you can win robux would be to make an boost that tells you clues depending on each room wherever you are and that boost will be active only for 5 minutes so that if people want to buy it again and you win robux unlimitedly.

Finally I tell you that there is a mistake I think it was from a teleport that I moved out of the rooms and I could not re-enter, solve that problem and you succeed.

2 Likes