My NEW UI/UX for a game that im currently Working on (Jason's Revenge )

IN DEVELOPMENT

Jason’s Revenge is a game about highschool students that are trapped at a summer camp with friends through out the period of the game your player collects vital informarion in to craft repair and eventually Escape OR DIE Trying

3D INTERACTIVE STUDIO
Presents

2 Likes

Feedback on your UI:

Imgur

It’s clean but not stylized to the brief game description you provided. Good UI for something like a task flow management tool, or an admin panel, but it doesn’t feel like a horror/survival game IMO. Little too sterile and formulaic.

1 Like

Like MP3Face said it looks very clean and good but it looks more like its for a science/futuristic game than a horror game.

I agree with this but in this case i have a different way of selling the effect such as music animation gameplay and action though please do note that this is just the main menu which in my case is just supposed to display information to get in the actual game and the UI in the game along with the gameplay effects music animation building and vibe will sell the final product that was stated about also the in game ui will be more of a fit to the overall feel of the game but none the less i appriciate the feedback Thanks

Top right is Party List so if you want to join a public server with friends. Thanks for the Feedback i will look into it

1 Like