My Northern Lights Showcase

I would like your opinion on this, as I might add this to my game! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

needs alot of work like really much

In what way? Is it the lack of realism?

This is very nice, the lines are very visible though and you should probably stretch it out a little more. reduce star count maybe? make it taller? I like it though

1 Like

The tree lines you mean? Thanks for the advice @Luxorz, means a lot :slight_smile:

line nay i meant this… how did you make this? like stretching thin blocks up and reducing transparency?

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t make the skybox, I don’t know how to actually, lol.

I dont mean the skybox I meant the northern lights, meaning how did you make it?

The skybox is the northern lights.

Oh I see. I didn’t read your caption above the pic so I thought you made it, also you put “my showcase” so I thought you had made it lol

Oh, yeah, I did the make the rest though.

I can only see the top of the trees, but they seem standard

Honestly, your Northern Lights looks really realistic and in my opinion, it’s coloring really resembles the real-life counterpart of the Northern Lights.
Incredibly, I appreciate your work because of the good quality you have applied in your development.

1 Like

Aw thanks dude. :slight_smile: Means a lot.

The trees are not as good because the logs are in my opinion too big, and to light.
Maybe a dark-thinner type log would fit along nicely, and the lines in the skybox are visible too, but i do love the colors, it’s a cool concept.

The lights are really nice.
Do they move?

The northern lights are looking like they’re going straight up. I think you made it a model not an actual effect.

Your work was really great.
But i think that tree model is free model right?