My Portfolio :D!

e0e38e3d39403458bdf0513979b05e85ed586107
“Hello!”

Start of an Era!

I am an amateur builder, with dreams in Roblox :slight_smile:!
I came to the DevForum in hopes to get better, to learn more, and hear from others.

I am now a Roblox beta tester, I’ve made some games, models, and other assets!

I’ve been playing since 2013 (as a guest), and registered my account in 2015! (Although I’m pretty sure I made a test account back in 2014)
I enjoy Roblox, and I hope you do to!

I’ve worked with a few big groups in the past, and have had many accomplishments.

I’m a large fan of Flamingo and KonekoKitten!

I bookmark things WAY to often.

Goals

My goals are:

• Become a modeler that makes realistic things (low-poly), and get the Official Model Maker badge

• Expert at Blender

• Advanced scripter.

• In the UGC, and/or if I ever get into YouTube, the Star Program :D!

• And an advanced builder, and being able to work quickly and with ease.

Times

I can work usually any time on weekends, and around 5 P.M. to 7 P.M. on weekdays (CST).
I usually do around 30 minutes - 6 hours at a time (depends on what I’m working on)

Payment

I will talk with you about prices, though I prefer to be paid by how much time/work per asset.

Contact

You can contact through DevForum PM’s, or via Discord (PM me for my tag, I don’t want people to just have it.)

Thanks!

I hope you learned something about me! :slight_smile:

(P.S): Keep in mind that if you want to hire me, I am a beginning builder, so don’t expect everything to be incredible lol, though I can make you some simple models, but I’m good at other stuff (listed below).

I also have 2 other major skills.
One is my talent in lighting, normally my lighting assets will cost about 10-50 Robux, though I need a description of the game and what you want.
If you have a horror game I’d lower the fog and increase the density.
What’s my other skill?:

I’m a pretty good game tester, so if you need a tester for hire, get me!

(Prices there ranges between 10-400 Robux depending on how much there is to do.)
All though I’m not an NDA verified, I do public QA testing every now and then.

e0e38e3d39403458bdf0513979b05e85ed586107

Oh yeah, you might previously know me as “TheChasingBoy” or “IAm_Clutchy”, I changed my username though.

5 Likes

Usually I keep my prices low (small amount per asset) sense I’m a beginner buidler though as I advance my prices do to.

Also I added a part about testing

2 Likes

Everybody should deserve to be getting payed

3 Likes

Hey! Just a small suggestion, include some past examples of the work you’ve done. Not to discourage you but your portfolio should have some previous examples. Take it the right way :smiley:

1 Like

Oh thank you for the suggestion, I’ll do that hopefully tomorrow!

1 Like

I suggest not doing it for free, no matter when you start don’t underprice yourself and think that they don’t have value. Keep going :slight_smile:

2 Likes