My Portfolio! MagicDeveloper

Hi! Im MagicDeveloper, also known as Magic_modeller. Im a 15 year old student based in britain, working on a few projects as a builder and modeller! I’ve been on roblox since 2018, and over the years self-taught myself 3d modeling, building, and have even dabbled in scripting, animating and texturing.
I have a good overall knowledge of roblox studio and its different professions. I have great communication skills, aswell as an amazing portfolio of games I’ve worked and contributed to over the years.

I have a very large range of knowledge on blender, and specialize in creating low poly assets for simulator games. This goes for texturing aswell, as I prefer to use solid colours and gradients.
I also create high-quality maps designed custom for each game genre and style, and over the years progressed my efficiency and skill outstandingly. This has mainly been though commissions, and though personal unreleased projects, although I do have some game contributions I’d like to share!

Over the years I’ve helped design, develop and contribute to many games, with approximately 13 Million visits in total. These have become more and more successful as I have improved, and my knowledge on developing, fun, interactive games is wide! Here are some of my more notable games:

• Super Sabers. My very first large project, that kick started my developing journey. Here I learnt valuable skills, and has since reached 5.7M Visits in total.

• Ice Cream Clicker. Although a late member of the team, I pride myself with being able to contribute to a wonderfully sucessful game, reaching 2M Visits in a matter of weeks!

Other games I’ve worked on / contributed to:
Tapping regions, Luck simulator, Money simulator, Bee factory and many more!