My Portofolio (NEW)

Hello, i am F_0sc i have been building on roblox for about 5 years now. I love building and i live in europe. I am a head developer for Amsterdam Noord - Holland (dutch rp game 1m+ visits) and i am a head developer for 2 other incoming games!

Buildings:

Modeling: (weapons)

Availability:

I am available for like 2 - 4 hours from mon - fri and sat - sun like 4 - 5 hours.

Payment:

The payment really depends on what i have to build. If its really small like one sword it could be 300 robux and if its something big like a whole kingdom it could be 10k+

Contact: You can only contact me via discord, since i dont look at my roblox messages and devforum messages.

My discord: Fosc#0001

(Also if you are not looking to hire me, but do like my builds please give me feedback!)

8 Likes

I really like your builds, my favourite on is the first image:

Keep up the good work :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks! i am really trying to improve my builds and my overall roblox studio builds

5 Likes

Hey, I really think a whole kingdom should be way more than 10K Robux. I would usually charge that for a cafe, or school.

1 Like

I know, it was just for example that it could be 10k or more, really depends on the quality the person wants and the quantity

DISCORD TAG HAS CHANGED, ITS Fosc#4313 NOW

1 Like

DISCORD TAG HAS CHANGED AGAIN, ITS Fosc#6969 NOW <----

Realy nice! I recommend f_0sc as builder, he is very professional and knows what he does.
His prices are cheap and his work is great. Keep up the good work buddy. :wink: