My Roblox Premium cancelled and got and downgraded

So I had a 10$ Premium in my Roblox account and everything was fine until I try to on-sale my UGC and it’s giving me the “must have 1000 or 2200” premium membership I was so confused and I went to check my subscription it says 5$ and expires on 24 June etc, I was shocked because my 10$ had 10 more days to expire, so I contacted Roblox, but suddenly I remember my brother telling me that he bought premium using Itunes (Apple) and he didn’t get the membership neither the Robux, keep in mind that we used to share the same apple account but I logged out a year ago, anyways I waited for the next day and Roblox support billing and payment replied and said that we can’t do anything please go contact apple and etc so I went to contact apple I told them is it possible to cancel at this moment MEANING that I want the membership to expire today, they said that’s not possible unless you refund it, so I had to refund and I haven’t used the 450 Robux that comes with premium so I didn’t abuse the system, anyways Apple refunded it this morning and support told me to tell them after I cancel I contact them, so apple refunded the 5$ on the apple account and 450 Robux taken from my account but the stupid membership is still on my account and its still not expired although in apple when I check my subscriptions it says “expired on 6/28/2024” which is today so I went to tell support and it was NO help because honestly he’s either using auto-response or being useless

I make UGCS and I can’t on-sale UGCS with 5$ membership that’s why I want to upgrade and I forgot to mention i got an extra 1450 Robux Roblox Adjustments for no reason and I lost 10 days of 10$ premium and i said that’s all fine but the fact that Roblox isn’t being helpful after I literally cancelled and fully refunded from apple is just crazy and the support still telling me to go cancel it from apple after I literally told him I cancelled and its your turn to cancel my membership from the website now (he’s just making me feel smart)

IF YOU KNOW ANY ROBLOX ENGINEER PLEASE DO LET HIM KNOW ABOUT THIS SITUATION I KNOW I’M NOT USING THE CORRECT CATAGORY BUT I DON’T HAVE PREMISSION TO POST IN BUG REPORT!

I had a problem a year or two ago where i bought premium on apple, but didn’t get it; It automatically added premium to a different account; so check your others

obviously this doesn’t help a whole lot, but its probably what happened

1 Like

yeah my brother bought premium and its on my account,

that’s not the point though, Roblox support isn’t being helpful and this bug literally made me lose 10$ premium and this bug happened for me a couple years ago too, it’s been years and it’s still not patched