My Roblox To Trello Discord Application

So I’ve been working A discord application but from roblox to discord and trello

I made it to send logs to discord and send the user full info on trello, and it can check if the discord id is already verified or pending

The application is closed now since I will use it for my server, but if you wanna still test it you can private message me

I can’t give you the discord logs since it is private in discord cause I don’t want to annoy my server(even it is dead) but feel free joining my discord server it is in the Social Links of the game

and here is a picture of the discord logs if you want
Preview

Would you like a tutorial
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Do you like my application
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

If you have any feedbacks or suggestions feel free to reply and if you need help with your application feel free to reply, I am always free(kinda) and if you want to collab or need help privately feel free also to private message me

1 Like

Hey noxiirty I found u test it, here is a log of u if u want

1 Like

This is the most unintuitive way of doing verification. Firstly, Trello isn’t intended to be a database so using it as one will cause issues in the long run. You’re also running into the issue of setting yourself up for API bottlenecks with message logs that will cause your game or discord application to be banned.

2 Likes

I agree, this is the best way I could do application without deep coding, and thanks for the feedback