My Robux Is Disappeared

Hi, I just found out my robux is disappeared
So I’ve had 144 Robux in my account but someone purchased 143 Robux gamepass out of my account

I am 100% sure I am not hacked and there isn’t any other logged-in device in my account

How can I get my robux back? Please help.

2 Likes

Change your password, sign out of all other sessions, enable 2FA, the usual.

Roblox support

3 Likes

I already have 2FA, and a strong password. How could this happen?

1 Like

Roblox is not to be held responsible for any losses of Robux.

1 Like

It is likely that you fell for a cookie scam.

Basically, a “cookie” is a little piece of information that your browser sends to roblox.com when connecting to automatically log you in, because otherwise you would need to type in your username, password, go through 2FA and the whole log-in process whenever opening a browser tab.

This means that, if someone gets this cookie, they will be able to simply log into your account without needing to enter a password or 2FA code.

There are a bunch of ways this can happen. The last time I saw this scam, the way the scammers did it was by acting like they needed your player model, and needed you to open the Inspect menu on your browser and click a few buttons.

Anyway, what you need to do is go to Settings on the website, click the Security tab and click “Log out of all other sessions”, then log out by clicking the Settings cog wheel and click “Logout”. This will log the scammer out of your account, and reset the cookie to something else when you log back, which will stop them to logging back into your account with the same cookie.

Just to be safe, have you recently downloaded any new browser extensions? Just uninstall them to be safe.

I have heard that Roblox has started trying to combat this, but I don’t think they have fully released the security update because it’s too sensitive.

10 Likes

I checked out the pass and game and I think he is telling the truth no one is that dumb enough to buy the gamepass for no reason seems like @Judgy_Oreo is right

4 Likes

I have RoPro, Roblox Multi Accounts and BTRoblox. I remember inspecting some values for “free robux” on my browser when i was younger :d I wish my cookie resets

1 Like

You need to go to settings, go to the Security tab and click the “Log out of all other sessions” button, then log out of your account and log back in to reset your cookie!

1 Like

Same her i have 8k robux. My robux disappear now i have 5.542 robux.