My Room - Feedback!

Since my first topic of My Room - Showcase went inactive and it’s outdated, but hey! I recently published the PC revamp update a few days ago. I’ll be gathering your feedback on this, but except… You’re not allowed to ask me what to change on some furniture I made including GYM and PC setup, sapphire dragon, even bed and bathroom.

Bedroom - Primary Room of the showcase game.

Basement Room - Secondary Room of the showcase game.

Please, before giving me feedback. Consider sending me an image of an example of your feedback!

:link: Link to the game: My Room - Roblox

8 Likes

This is looking really good! This is better then something I could do!

Good job :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve made this showcase game from early January 2020 which I could think about making it. Now, this is my first showcase game I made.

Off topic reply, but… You can try to do better if you want to practice!

2 Likes

They all look great, but you need to add some detail to your bed sheets, they seem blocky and there are no shape to it, overall it’s good.

1 Like

That sounds a good idea, but I wouldn’t go for cylinder and sphere since they might take up a big memory usage to union, but I will give it try.

The first bedroom feels kind of empty though, but its still good so far

1 Like

BEDROOM: The bedroom is infact very nice, everything suits.

BASEMENT ROOM: This is a nice additional part and is the same as the bedroom. It is very nice.

I’m sorry that I didn’t add much feedback but this was because this is great.

1 Like

You’re probably right but… I have a plan to revamp this old bedroom which was on my roadmap update. You can always suggest to me what to add. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks, and understandable that you didn’t add any feedback to my showcase game.

1 Like

Maybe you can add some snacks and food?

1 Like

Hi. Unfortunately, I will have to scrap that feedback due to insufficient memory that I cannot union the bed sheet with cylinder, ball, and part.

Uhm? That sounds like a good idea to add. Where should snacks and food place on?

Overall, this is a great project! It was very detailed!

1 Like

probaly create a cabinet just for food and snacks?

1 Like

I have other ideas as well. Probaly some instruments? Guitar, drum set, piano etc. Also you maybe should add a reading lamp as well. Hope this helps! :wink:

Consider adding that in the next update as I need to make a instruments room. Reading Lamp sounds like a easy build to make, I will have to put that in gaming PC setup as well. :white_check_mark:

1 Like

It’s been 8 hours since no one replied to this topic I made, but hey! I’m currently working on a guitar that @AzRollz suggested to me!

On left which I’m currently making. On right which I’m using it as reference.

3 Likes