My Scripting Portfolio

About Me

Greetings! My name is Aleksander i am 16 years old and live in Norway. I’m here to offer my expertise as a scripter. With 3 of dedicated scripting experience. In my worktime it usally range from small and long time comissions.

Showcase

Here is some videos of my work.

Reminder: I am a scripter only so i usally don’t take time to make detailed and high quality models and interfaces so most models and interfaces are not that high quality.

Plot and Placement System.

Wall and Roof Placement System.

Gun System.

Car and Trailer System.

Pickup System.

If you check out this group then all of my games are on it as well. I have scripted everything inside each game and the rest is my team. Group: LightStudios! - Roblox

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during night and school which is 7AM to 3PM to in the week. My timezone is GMT+1.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is per asset.

Time

The time it takes to make stuff depends on how detailed and performence wise it needs to be. It usally take 1-2 days on small comissions and 3-5 days on big comissions.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. My username on discord is @aleks.07.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: