My Setting GUI Autoscale problem

Hey developers,

I spent hours on new Setting GUI and I decided to set autoscale for UI to fit all different devices, but something is not right. I am stressing it out, how can I solve this problem? Although, it’s in the Scrolling Frame.

Here’s the screenshots

This is before I click ‘Size | Scale’

After I click ‘Size | Scale’ and I tried to test on the mobile device and it’s appear like this. I don’t know why!

I’m new to UI by the way.

You can take a look on AnchorPoint here: GuiObject | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

Hey the problem is about offsett. I would like to show you how to fix it but it is hard by texting. Add me on discord so I can explain you.

Disc: ProGamerResul5566#9513

This may help you will have to change offset!

As you are A GUI beginner see this guide.
I will try to explain offset here:

When you create A UI in Stdio it will be A different size on each device you have to change the properties to fix this.
When in Studio select the Ui that is the problem and go to “Properties”.

Then search for size and you will see A X and Y axis.

Make sure you change the offset on BOTH to 0 otherwise this will not work.

The Offset is A sort of multiplier so it will change per device instead of being constant.

Afterwards change the GUI to an appropriate size and the scale will increase instead. The scale is more of A percentage of what is taken of and will transfer between all devices.

I hope this helped!
:grin:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for using AutoScale! This is an issue with scrolling frames, please use Offset instead of Scale for object sin scrolling frame. I’m not sure scrolling frames behaves like this but that’s what I always do.

BTW, I’m going to be releasing an important update for all AutoScale users soon that adds dynamic text scaling, etc. so you should probably keep an eye out for that.