My somewhat new upcoming game

So, I started building a new game, using textures and what not, and I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback on what little I have currently.

It’s not much, and yes I have figured out there are some building bugs that need to be resolved , but if I could get some overall feedback, that would be amazing!

(Note that there is sound, and its not a very big map right now, I will be adding onto it eventually)

EDIT: Here are a couple pics now that im somewhat through the game

12 Likes

Honestly a good concept for some kind of horror game that takes place in a museum. Would love to see more added to this game! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great concept, love the opening of the door and the first person.

The interior is also very realistic.
Would make a great horror game.

3 Likes

I would love to make it into a horror game! That’s kind of what I was aiming for, I just don’t know that much coding to do so :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice stuff. If you change that statue to a MeshPart, you can then put the roblox default textures on such as slate, or put a custom texture on.

omg im so stupid >.<

it’s already a mesh part LOL

thanks for the heads up tho :joy:

Update:

Thanks so much for all the likes guys - it really supports me, and shows that I should continue to build it :stuck_out_tongue:
ww

(I know 6 is a small number to most people, to me it’s amazing though!)

1 Like

(also ignore the ugly statue, thats just an idea placement for now >.<)

Looks like Hogwarts.

1 Like

You think o.o? I get more sinister vibes :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like a more illuminated version of something that would possibly be in amnesia. Awesome!

Still better than I’ve ever gotten, lol.

:joy: this is basically the most i’ve ever gotten lmao

@Polendris I’ve actually never played amnesia :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like