My take on Roblox HQ

I got bored so I decided to build the Roblox HQ. I decided to spice it up by mixing classic and modern themes with it. I have completed it and I want to know what you guys think of it. And yes, I am aware that there is no interior. I just got a bit demotivated and tired. Anyway here are the pictures.

If there’s any more angles you want to see just tell me and I will try to take a good screenshot for you to analyze.

8 Likes

My take on this, is, well as shown in the roblox trailer, its super easy to build one of these, takes next to no effort. It looks nice though in my opinion, maybe add some interior, noone has ever done that before, it would be an epic showcase for sure! Roblox HQ!

1 Like

You do have a good point. Maybe I should push my limits and just go full on modern. That seems like a good idea.

1 Like

Ill be glad to see it when it comes out for sure! Good luck!

1 Like

it would have been super cool if you also made the interior anyways good job keep it up

Were are the people and the floors. maye and some floors and a mini David Baszucki. LOL

maybe use the new roblox logo (grey and metallic)

1 Like

I was considering that, but decided against it because I wanted it to have a bit of a classic feel to it.

Here’s what it looks like, so you don’t have to imagine it.

This one looks like stone, and matches the fountain. I might use this one actually.

2 Likes