My tool is broken

I made this game almost complete. The goal is every time you hit the dummy you get 1 point. I am having problems with my script, It previously used to work now suddenly it doesn’t someone please help.

2 Likes

Please provide more information. What doesn’t work? What script? Can we see your code? We cannot help an invisible problem!

I’ll provide you with more, let me show you a much clearer gif.

1 Like

Ok, so let me elaborate more. I am making this really modern game trying to recreate roblox past. I’ve made a script that works everything is fine with the ban-hammer. Until when I play tested my game once more to release the ban wasn’t working, It wouldn’t count as a player point. If you look in this gif it shows me banning the noob and at the top right where the players are the “Ban” doesn’t move up.

4 Likes

Basically an issue with point system.

1 Like

Could you provide the code relevant to this portion of the point system? It would be easier to figure out the problem this way.

Alright.

1 Like

2 Likes

I don’t believe this is the script relevant to the issue, it’s most likely a script inside of the Tool or whatever server script it’s connected to.

I’ll preview the script in the tool for you.

1 Like

Do you mind showing the bit where you reward points in the hammer script or the server script for it?

Sure. It’s the image above but here it is again. I’ve made some tweakes.

1 Like

I believe the issue is you haven’t implemented a proper rewarding system, although I may be wrong and you might’ve forgotten somethings in your screenshots.

I’ve read the scripts a few times over and all I can see is that you’re dealing damage to the enemies and saving the values. I don’t see any sort of growth in bans.

5 Likes

Oh, maybe that’s where I went wrong. Let me read over it.

1 Like

Right, I didn’t add a player points service. I am so ugghhh. Thank you so much for the response!

1 Like