My Transactions values never load

Reproduction Steps
Go to the My Transactions page and wait for info to load.

Expected Behavior
Page usually shows expected transaction values after a couple of seconds.

Actual Behavior
Page just shows zeros and the actual values never load.

After a while, browser console shows “https://economy.roblox.com/v2/users/[USERID]/transaction-totals?timeFrame=Day&transactionType=summary” returning “500 Internal Server Error”.

This seems to only be affecting specific accounts, and happens on all browsers and devices.

Not sure exactly when it started, but been happening for about a week now.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Roblox
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly

17 Likes

Hmm, it works for me.

This is all I see in the console and on the page (I also haven’t created one of the highest-selling games in the world though.)

]

Could this be a network problem?

4 Likes

Update: Roblox was experiencing an outage earlier, not the whole week which you said has affected but it is fixed now. Could that have been the problem… does it work now?

Outages usually start small and grow, until they get fixed.

4 Likes

I checked and yes, I got an error when entering the API. I had not entered Roblox this week (for certain reasons) and when I did it yesterday the platform was in an outage. But now that these problem has been solved, it throws the error. Last week I had no error.

5 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve identified the problem and filed a ticket to our internal database.

9 Likes

Any updates on this? It has been 4 months

5 Likes

Hi, we’ve made improvements to the My Transactions page to improve performance when loading the Summary. Please try again and let us know if you have any issues.

2 Likes

Hey, transactions are no longer loading.

Occasionally they do after a 4-5 minute wait

3 Likes