My UI Creation :D

This Is One Of My Best UI Creation, This Was Like My 3rd Or 4th UI Creation I Think I Really Don’t Remember :sweat_smile: , This Was Inspired From The Dying Light Game UI [ I Started Doing This UI Just Yesterday Afternoon At About 5:00 PM And I Finished It Today At 9:00 PM ] So Yea Here Is It :grin:

Please Tell Me How It Looks Or What Things I Need To Improve To Make More Nice UI’s Like This :heart: :grin: : ,Thanks! :smiley:

23 Likes

That’s really good. Perhaps you should try to remove the reflection if you’re looking for a minimalist look.

2 Likes

Here Is It Without The Reflection :grin:

5 Likes

Wow, that’s really good! How long did it take you? I’ve been trying to work on my UI skills and just wanna get a ballpark estimate of how long I should expect to take on something like this.

1 Like

That is wonderful. Great job on it! I think the reflection should be removed though.

2 Likes

Thanks! :heart: It Took Me For About Almost 8 Or 10 Hours, Maybe Like 10 hours But It Really Depends On You :heart: But Try Practicing Or Learning From Beginner UI’s And Try Watching Beginner UI Tutorials In Youtube :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks really cool! I love the minimalistic and clean style. 9.5/10

1 Like

This looks great! I wish I could design UIs as good as you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool Looks Clean and it is Perfect for Battle Royale

2 Likes

i had a stroke reading this and died
It looks amazing! Is everything purely your creation?

1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: , Yea Its 100% Purely My Creation :smiley:

Wow! That’s very clean! Coolest creation I’ve seen all day. Nice job!

1 Like