My UI, I need feedback!

Looking For Feedback

How is this UI?

The UI

UI

Design 5

2 Games with my UI

I suggest looking at this game and clicking all buttons to see all frames.
Another Game (With better UI)
The Showcase Game

What I know

I know that I should align my UI Better!
And Color choices.

2 Likes

I would pay probably between 50 - 150.

Tjhis one looks off center, and low effort.

i DO LIKE THESE.
Keep up the great work!
ok so maybe I was harsh on the first one, it looks like you redid it, and it looks good now.

*also, I wonder who your scripter is! He’s doing a really good job!!

2 Likes

The 2nd one there was acually the 1st UI I ever made.

That 1st one actually was meant to be minimal and not take up lots of screen for spectating.

Otherwise thank you!

1 Like

He truly is spectacular and a amazing scripter

1 Like

i’d pay around 150 robux. spelling errors, very basic, heck, even i could (almost) make this!

Yeah : (

I cant spell, at my age its embarrassing. Half my code errors is spelling errors lol.

1 Like

People told me to make UI in other programs.

Do you recommend a program?

1 Like

The color choice and UI work looks not bad, however a few of the UI look rushed including the 3 - 4 UIs The coin shop could be spaced out as if you look at reference images of different styled ones. You will see it features a more outline approach with proper spacing between each design.

If your going for a simplistic design, consider fixing the proportion it quite looks a bit off, as the text isn’t centered and there’s more space that could be filled with other elements. I will try angling the text so the scaling can match, there are a few improvements that could be made to improve the design and overall appearance.

Otherwise looking at the images there’s probably more that could still be done with it!

Reference image 'Coin Shop'

1 Like

Alright, here’s what you could improve

1. Color. There are bright colours on bright colours, resulting in not too much contrast. This can result in eyestrain, and can reduce the appeal of the UI. I would darken the backgrounds here, so that the bright text can stand out.
    For the close button, I would recommend having a red background with a white “X”.
    For the “Price” labels, you could use a darker shade of green.

2. The images. They seem a bit low-res. I would recommend at least 512 x 512 for this kind of size.

3. The spacing. If you want consistent spacing, you should use a UIListLayout. This will automatically place the elements in a row for you.

4. The text boundaries. This is an issue that other pieces of your UI seems to have, too:

The text touches the boundaries of the background, making it look squished. To fix this, you can make a frame that contains the background color and UICorner, and then put a TextLabel/Button inside of it, scaling the Label/Button until the text doesn’t touch the boundary.

Here, the text labels are a bit misaligned. I would recommend using the AnchorPoint property. You can set the X value of it to 0.5, making the horizontal size expand out on both sides. Now you can change the size without having to worry about changing the position of the UI to keep it centered.

In general, I would recommend using precise, number-based UI design to keep things perfectly aligned. If you want to spruce up your UI in general, consider using UIGradients, along with UIStrokes.

That’s all of my feedback, and credit to @nana_kon for telling me about the “bright-on-bright” issue in one of my feedback posts. Knowledge is an ever-giving gift.

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmm I did but roblox might have lowered quality when uploaded

To make it fit on all devices…

Otherwise Thank You

Try figma⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

No need been that harsh and devaluing hes work, always think about the person on the other side of the screen and try to be nice while giving constructive criticism.

2 Likes

Agreed.

Something DevForum doesn’t have. I seen these is multiple topics asking for feedback or even peoples profile.

2 Likes

Figma is a graphic design site?

1 Like

No problem! And sorry if my post sounded a bit harsh, I didn’t notice at the time, but I was trying to be constructive and I thought I should get straight to the point.

1 Like

Photoshop is like really good for ui if you cant afford it use photopea, pixlr, or gimp

2 Likes

figma.com is REALLY nice. I’m like so bad at it, but it’s SO nice.

1 Like

I will definitely try it soon!

1 Like

…And that’s exactly what you need! Enjoy!
Perfect for UI and Vector designs

1 Like

Dont you mean Credits?? Your UI said Creidits.