My very first build

I made this while fiddling with the lighting and terrain stuff and I think its pretty cool. Any feedbacks??

20 Likes

That’s not a build… it’s a MASTERPIECE! I love the creativity in your work, surprising for your first build!

10 Likes

Can’t believe this is your first build… IT’S AMAZING! I love how you used your creativity! Keep up with your nice work! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Woah, this looks wonderful! I love the blue lights/sunlight coming out of the walls. Overall, it looks amazing!

4 Likes

Well it was only possible through the plethora of knowledge already available in the forums. It’s just like I was helped by many developers in this. <33

3 Likes

This is really impressive for your first build!

Personally, I would suggest that you learn lighting properties and the effects of it! It can really change the WHOLE look of your build.

3 Likes

Your first build is so much better than anything I have ever made in the past 4 months.

1 Like

bro its amazing but i suggest change the colors a bit cuz uuh uk what i mean right also for that portal thing maybe out something inside it it looks so cool especially the terrain

2 Likes

Your first build? Thats insane! Love the lighting in this build, as well as the amount of detail for the stone entry way. Great job nonetheless.

2 Likes

WOW! That can’t be your first build! Great job! :star: :100: :+1: :roblox:

2 Likes