Mysterious Forest

¡Hola Todos!

Hello Everyone! :wave:

I’ve been working on this forest concept for sometime now, and I want to show everyone how it’s coming along so far.

Silverlight Forest
This is a Silverlight Forest, this forest is known for it’s camping site and strange anomalies.
Nobody knows what occurs deep in the forest, rumors have it that this forest connects to different dimensions. It’s just a myth right? Right? Right…

Apart from that, I really want to hear your feedback on the forest!

19 Likes

It looks really cool! If I would add something it would be ambient particles like leaves or other particles around the forest for movement and to make it feel alive, yknow?

1 Like

Alright! Sounds like a good idea.

1 Like

I’d recommend adjusting the color of the grass to fit more with the color of the leaves, as its a bit jarring to go from bright green to a dull darker green.

1 Like

Continued Thread - Mysterious Forest

I have a some more screenshots on how the forest is going, Check it out!

Here we have a random tree stump surrounded by beautiful white flowers!

La Catacumbas de Ruinas

Underneath the ground we have the “La Catacumbas de Ruinas” or the Catacombs of the Ruins. Nobody knows what lies inside of catacombs, there have been reports of people hearing mysteries noises coming from under the ground.

That’s what I’ve got so far! I’ll continue updating this thread, at the meantime providing feedback would help me out!

2 Likes

I really like these kinds of builds. Very chill nature-themed exploration kinds of games - especially when there are lots of split paths or secrets to explore. I am interested in seeing where this goes. :+1:

I love this single picture alone, I’d absolutely love to play, if you’re trying to add a minor amount of realism; add some sticks and rocks on the dirt path as people like even small details.

1 Like