[Mysterium Station] OUTSKIRTS

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Previous Post Link: Metro System [OUTSKIRTS]

I want to show everyone a bit of an update for my game called, “Outskirts!”
Right now, I’m working on the next portion of my game.
Below are some of the screenshots of the current progress!

Mysterium Station - Platform A

“The Mysterium Station has been out of commission for quite some time. Nobody knows when was the last time it was used. There has been a lot of rumors that this station was used by City Officials to get around the region. These claims are not yet been confirmed.”

Abandoned Signal Box

“This was one of the many station controls around the region that controls the railways. Unfortunately, because of modern technology. All of the controls are now automated by computers.”

Abandoned Signal Box - Storage Room

“This storage room was used to keep spare parts incase any trains that came by the area needed emergency repairs. Unfortunately, one of the workers who managed the Signal Box were locked in the storage room on a hot summer day. Nobody knew what happened to him, until they later found him inside the storage room. Below the Control Room.”

Well.
That’s all as of right now!
Progress has been a bit slow because of Final Exams for school. (fun).
Let me know, if you have any suggestions to make this look better.

Thanks!

7 Likes

The build overall looks very nice but I feel the lighting doesn’t really fit in with the name of the game. The game name “Outskirts” depicts this feeling of exploration and adventure and maybe with a bit of a dark theme to it but if that is not the depiction you’re for it still looks amazing overall 10/10