N-RTD | Retrieve data from Discord (Service ended)

All systems operational

We have restored our services and everything should be back to normal.

N-RTD | End of service

Hello everyone :wave:. After almost 4 months of hosting, this service has shut down. Please take a second to read.

N-RTD was projected to allow developers to integrate Discord with their Roblox games and we know it helped some of them but unfortunately we need to shut down. This was a big project for me but everything at some point comes to an end, and today it’s that day for N-RTD. We already proceeded to remove all active service’s deployments so visiting one of our domains will result in a 404 (Not found).

Why? The reason is that we don’t have enough resources to keep everything online.

About your data While hosting this we didn’t collect any personal data. What was stored in our database has been completely deleted. We didn’t take any backup. We directly deleted our cluster.

Proofs

immagine

We currently don’t plan to make this open source, at least for now.

Thanks to all those who have chosen us and have been with us! If you have any question please ask below.

The user is banned. But I believe he means like retrieve messages from a discord channel.

Well now knowing what he menat doesn’t really matter anymore because we have shut down.

Also i can visit his profile, he is not banned?

I meant banned from forum

He still is on Roblox, and I don’t think he gives a crap about forum anymore

1 Like