NAAP - Multi-functional plugin, Welder, Asset finder, Model builder, editor & animation | 1100+ Installations

It would be very good to add a scanner of objects and terrain and more… that passes it to blocks so we could also make gigantic land thank you very much for reading

1 Like

Hi Developers,

NAAP Plugin is still on its best, I have tested all tools in it.
May you find any issue, just write a post here.

p.s. close to 2000 installations, TY!

Cheers,
Apafey

Hello Guys!

I’m extremely excited to introduce you the next generation NAAP Plugin, called
NAAP Plus!

You can find it on the marketplace / toolbox beside NAAP plugin.

I decided to keep NAAP plugin untouched (and still available) as too many things will be changed / added in the Plus version I don’t want to shock current users :smiley:

Just a short highlight of NAAP Plus:

• All tools are available in Roblox Studio not only in Edit mode but during game runtime!
  • Some of my smaller plugins will be included in the Plus version - I mean ones that are not worth 100 R for most of you but they have great value in a package. I’m working to add BetterSnap and Asset Crawler for the first time and some will follow.
  • NEW FEATURES will be added soon - I have some alpha version, I can’t mention them now but you’ll like them :slight_smile:
  • GUI has been slightly revamped
  • Small patches, minor bugfixes
  • Same price as NAAP plugin by end of November/2023!

More information and YT videos will come in the next weeks!

2 Likes

Hello Developers and Creators!

NAAP Plus v1.1 is out!
Asset Crawler module has been added with the same functionality as the beta plugin has.
Small bug fixes
More transparent area, more compact interface

Cheers,
Apafey

Hello, im having a problem with the tool, whenever i try to weld a group with lot of parts in it, it offsets almost all of the parts by slighty. i tested that and the cause was of the welded. since theres lot of parts its really hard to revert all of that.
this was rewelded multiple times, and it probably stacked, thats why the offsets are big.

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback.
Let me check if I can replicate the bug and then I see if there is a way to fix it or I need to limit the number of parts before doing the welding.

Anyway, use the backup function so you can easily revert if failed.

Man, I really wanted to try out the plugin but I cant since I only have 200 rbx but I kinda like what you made with that!