Nalzio | Graphic Designer

Hello DevForum users, my name is Nalzio!

I am a Graphic Designer, I thought I would introduce myself and just show my presence that I’m here.

I do 3D Art to be specific renders, and I also do Logos from time to time but I wouldn’t say I’m that great at logos though. I try to get involved as much in the community as possible and join in different opportunities.

Portfolio

https://artstation.com/nalzio

Prices

Social Medias

https://www.twitter.com/nalzio
Nalzio - Roblox

I am currently free so you may hire me for projects, to contact me you may gladly send me a message here on DevForums or reply. Another way to contact me is from my twitter. It will be linked in the social media tab.

I hope to make this a great trip on the DevForum while I am on here and I am looking forward to meeting new people here, thank you for reading!

44 Likes

Not bad! I’m personally a fan of the delivery simulator logo you comprised.

4 Likes

You should probably mention your prices for particular assets that you produce (e.g. thumbnails, icons, etc). You may want to use this template: TEMPLATE: User Portfolio

6 Likes

Awesome work Nalzio nice portfolio.

3 Likes

Not too shabby. I really like the Spiderman banner but I was kinda sad when I saw that he wasn’t shooting a web.Aha great work though.

3 Likes

Edited it, thanks.

1 Like

High quality renders with great prices, highly recommend him.

1 Like

Awesome work Nalzio! I really like your GFX design and I look forward to seeing what else you’ll make in the future. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

one of the top graphic designers on the platform :pray:
would hella recommend people to purchase from him - guaranteed good work

his work clean - man look at nalzio making me blush, such an inpisration :flushed:

1 Like

an amazing artist overall; outstanding work, reliability and easy to work with.

honestly a 10/10 artist, please consider your next graphic purchase to be with Nalzio, I promise you won’t regret it.

1 Like

Excellent work and very fast delivery, I will contact him again in the future when in need of more GFX.

1 Like

Howdy! How much would a gamepass icon be?

1 Like

I think I’ve seen these graphics in games before. These are very satisfying.

1 Like

I don’t do gamepass icons sadly, sorry!

I purchased an icon and thumbnail from Nalzio and they turned out great! Service was great too, totally recommend.

1 Like

Hi! Could you DM me? bright#4323

Do you have Discord?

30 charrr

Awesome work and quick delivery. 10/10 would hire again

1 Like