Name, flair and profile picture merging when seeing a reply

seeing a reply to a message where the sender has a flair merges them, the profile picture and the name of the sender
I don’t know when it started happening but has probably been for a long time

repro:
find someone with an flair and a long name and reply/find a reply to them
then click the message that has been replied to via the reply, it should all be merged.

11 Likes

I am unable to reproduce the issue

also that “image” is called an emblem

and why would you have light mode? you could be blind one day

and did you forget to charge your iPad?

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with using light mode. Profile Picture/Emblem, doesnt matter how theyre spelling it, you know what they meant. And them not charging isn’t your business.

Anyway…

I think it depends on your device when it happens, @remcodesremcodes . Maybe you could list your device model, so a roblox employee can look into it?

Otherwise, i dont know either as it doesnt happen to me.

9 Likes

you looked at replies, not the original message

details:
16.5.1 (c)
iPad 9th generation

5 Likes

Dark mode hasn’t been a widely accepted feature until a few years ago. We went 25+ years on lightmode pages without going blind.

5 Likes

It’s more of something in your end, and I have looked into the original message

2 Likes

Previously, it would show the right to left layout version:

The issue has been marked as solved, but if you want the original behavior, you should make it a feature request.

2 Likes

I still have the issue though.

2 Likes

Looks fine to me.

3 Likes

IMG_0962

1 Like

Never mind, I can reproduce on light theme, just not Roblox Dark theme.

1 Like

IMG_0964
im still able to reproduce the issue on dark mode

1 Like

I am able to reproduce, but I perfer Roblox Dark as it doesn’t have the issue, and it matches roblox itself as it’s a forum related to roblox

1 Like

In this case, it looks like it’s still trying to show the right-to-left placement of the emblem as shown in my previously linked topic.