This document outlines the guidelines for Nando’s staff members, which must be followed at all times.
- Section 1: Basic Rules
While working for Nando’s Chicken, employees are required to keep the following in mind:
- Display maturity constantly;
- Be helpful and friendly at all times;
- Always utilize proper grammar/spelling/punctuation;
- Focus on performing their specific duties at all times.
- Section 2: Miscellaneous Regulations
- Staff are not allowed anywhere that counts as another role’s area. For example, waiters are not allowed in the kitchen.
- Staff may not fulfill the duties of another role, even if there are none online.
- Staff should follow any advice given by their respective Lead Staff, but must comply with direct orders issued by any Executive (Shift Manager+).
- Emojis/emoticons (for example;
:O, etc.) are not permitted and should be avoided at all costs. The only exception to this is
:), which may be used as a politeness marker.
- Section 3: Rank-specific Directives
- Security staff stay mainly at the entrance, dealing with customers that do not line up.
- If that station is covered, security staff may stroll around the restaurant (however, only in areas customers are able to enter - not the kitchen and such)
- Upon sighting staff members attempting to enter restricted areas, security staff should ask them to leave and report to a Shift Manager+ if they refuse.
- Customers that do not line up, are excessively rude or are a nuisance in general to the restaurant should be asked to stop and warned at least once before being handcuffed to an appropriate location.
- Click and hold your mouse on people with the handcuffs tool equipped to cuff them.
- A minimum of one warning should be given before each time a customer is handcuffed. (for example, warning -> handcuffed -> warning -> handcuffed, not warning -> handcuffed -> handcuffed)
- Handcuffs may only be used as a last resource. If an Executive deems your usage as abusive (under their own discretion), you will be suspended, demoted, or fired without prior warning.
- Exploiters (NOT GLITCHERS) may be handcuffed without prior warnings and kept cuffed until they are kicked/banned by a Shift Manager+.
- Waiters greet customers at the front podium asking for the number of people.
- Waiters escort the users to a table that matches their amount.
- Waiters should provide the customers with a menu, asking for their orders.
- Waiters process the order at any register. Spices must be provided for orders that require spices.
- Waiters may only use the Order Meal / Order Drink sections of the computer.
- Waiters must deliver the food from the kitchen counter to the tables.
- Waiters should wonder about the tables asking the customers if everything’s fine and if they have any more orders to place.
NOTE: In order to remove food from a table, right-click it. Be aware that if your cursor is on the food and you’re moving your camera with right click, it will remove the food.
- Chefs must enter chef mode (using the button on the left-side of the screen) when they’re in the kitchen.
- Chefs should take the orders from the printer in the kitchen and start making them.
- Chefs ought to ensure each item is served to the correct table number.
- Chefs should try to prepare food in a logical order for each individual table (for example, starters before desserts), serving meals as they are ready.
- Chefs are required to prepare fresh meals, i.e., food should not be cooking before it is ordered.
NOTE: If you wish to get rid of orders, cross out every item that is part of it (click to strike-through).
If you have any question, please message any Executive.