NavMesh/Pathfinding Terrain Bugs

In one of my projects, the NavMesh for NPC pathfinding is experiencing severe issues. Our builder sculpted the terrain for a concept map, without utilizing any plugins for terrain creation. Strangely, the NavMesh is absent everywhere except the map’s edges and the water areas. I attempted to fix this by creating a new place with only the terrain, making adjustments, and reintroducing it using plugins. Unfortunately, the problem persists. This problem has been going on for months now, didn’t seem to ever fix itself. Does anyone know how to fix this or can we get an engineer to look at my experience.

Expected behavior

The blue navmesh should generate in the when enabling show navmesh in studio settings, in game NPCS doesn’t find a path on terrain.

A private message is associated with this bug report

Thank you for sharing a repro file.

We have a solution ready and anticipate deploying it following next week’s release.

Has this been released yet? The navmesh still hasn’t been rebaked in our map in studio.

We enabled the fix yesterday, This issue should be resolved now, I was able to verify it with your repro file. Please confirm if everything is back to normal for you.

Thanks again for the report!