Nebula Infinity | Admin Panel

template Nebula Infinity

Nebula Infinity is a modern and user-friendly admin panel designed for moderation and trolling the exploiters within your experience. It offers comprehensive tools for analytics, player trolling.

Please keep in mind that this file is a test file, you can get that here

Setup Guide

1. Insert file Explorer --> ServerScriptService
  2. Game Settings - Enable the following at Home Tab --> Game Settings --> Security
  • Allow HTTP Request: :white_check_mark:
  • Enable Studio Access to API Services: :white_check_mark:
  1. Chat Version - Explorer --> TextChatService --> Properties --> ChatVersion
  • Chat Version: TextChatService
  1. Ranking - Settings
  • Add username and userId in the Admins script Nebula Infinity --> Admins

{UserId = 0, Rank = "Owner", Username = ""},

Previews

Setup:

Need help setting the file up? watch this tutorial! (there is currently no tutorial)

Bugs:

You found a bug in the panel? Report it either on this post or in the community server.

Credits:

Discord: sjxcns
Discord Server: Sacred Studios™

Poll:

Do you want to see a second edition of this panel?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

All of the scripts are a dumpster fire full of deprecated functions, bad practices and useless while loops, also why would you and your friend need owner rank in everyone’s game? Doesn’t seem necessary to me.

(LoadPanel module script lines 39-42)

The whole thing seems like a fashion show instead of an actually useful admin panel. There’s literally a loading screen that just waits for like 5 seconds without loading anything (assuming I saw the correct script), not sure about everyone else, but I’d like for my admin panel to open up instantly when encountering an exploiter or something.

(SplashScreen module script lines 23-34)

Each local script on top is a while loop and only one of them has a different rotation increase amount.

Not sure why this admin panel needs to use HTTP service as well, I didn’t look thru every script, but seems like an useless thing to require for the user to enable.

3 Likes

Have we really reached the point of posting blatant backdoors in community resources? I hope this was unintentional.

4 Likes

I love how the loading screen doesn’t actually load anything on the UI, you can see everything load in as it opens.

3 Likes

From a quick skim through the code, the HTTP requests are used for F3X building tools and some analytics visible in the experience information page… which could be seen on the front page of the game by any user, making it all redundant.

The backdoor is pretty inexcusable, however. For example, Adonis has one but it is a documented config option and easy enough to turn off, which is how it should have been implemented here.

I’m not too sure on all the details of it, but F3X has been privy to some exploitable code in the past so it might be worth making sure only authenticated users are able to use the remotes as the entire codebase for F3X is implemented into it already. (If that hasn’t already been done. The codebase is too large to skim through to find that.)

Finally, not sure if it’s intended but the PublishMessage remote has no protection to stop unauthenticated users from using it and spamming it. If a game relys on MessagingService for anything like server management, then it could cause havoc if an exploiter were to spam it causing rate limits. Not to mention, it would clog up the chat making it useless.

It’s a shame this is in a somewhat unusable state right now as visually it isn’t too bad. Maybe some UI elements are a bit too big, but it’s not far off something I’ve been trying to create on and off for a while.

EDIT: Ok, it’s worse than I thought. The Request remote function is not verifying permissions. Exploiters could just straight up server ban everyone. DO NOT use this until this is patched.

3 Likes

Working on this right now!

The global chat system doesn’t work, it is not supposed to right now.

This is just a testing file, to help find major issues like you all have within the panel.

All of these rotate different instances, and one is different because I wanted it to go slower…

This is encase of a exploiter getting access to the panel within a experience, we can remove the
panel from the game and that is the co-owner of Sacred Studios™

I’ll make this a setting with-in a new setting (in the setting’s page.)
Than may change ^

This has now been fixed, but you wont be able to see the changes until other issues are fixed.

You can still put the rotation logic inside a single loop which will be better for the client.

This is the dumbest reply ever, so you’re gonna be monitoring the players inside every game that uses this panel? You can’t even remove the panel from the game, even if you manage to remove it from one server the exploiter can just go to another server.
You could’ve just said that this was a mistake and it would’ve been forgotten about, but you already messed up by defending this.

Instead of making this a setting how about you let the users disable the owner access that you have in each game using this. Also just make an actually functional loading screen instead of a single wait statement that doesn’t load anything.

2 Likes

The loading screen now does work.

I have seen this in another panel, so I am also going to go ahead and try and make something like that.

You are literally admitting to backdooring games that use this panel.

1 Like

How is that backdooring, it will be part of a anti-cheat that will be added into the panel (there will be a toggle.)

I was talking about the loading screen there.

template Nebula Infinity (TESTING) V 2

I have updated the testing file, with all your feedback, if there is anything else wrong please do report it!

You can download the updated file here!

Unauthorized access to a game’s admin panel which will give you (and your friend) the ability to do malicious activities?

1 Like

The point is, we will not be doing any malicious activity.

Are you even thinking about what you’re saying???

1 Like

Alright, as I mentioned earlier, this will be a part of an anti-cheat system, and we will not be hiding the fact that the co-owner of Sacred Studios™ and I have access to the panel. However, the panel will not have an anti-cheat feature until the second edition, so our permissions will be removed later on.

You can’t just throw the word “anti-cheat” around to make excuses…

You were hiding the fact until I brought it up.

So this panel will have a backdoor until you release the 2nd version. (which will probably also have a backdoor)

2 Likes

Currently, we are deciding what will go in the second version and what will go in the first, so that is staying there unless we no longer need it (before release it will most likely get removed)

Now that’s just crazy… you found one thing that you think is a “backdoor” and you’re now going to assume that I am going to put more “backdoors” into the panel…

1 Like