Need Amazing Artwork For Game [10K+ R$]

Stylite Studios Needs Your Amazing Artwork Talent:

We Are A Car Rp Game And Need Some Artwork Made:

You Will Be Paid 10K R$ When I See Your Work No Upfront NonSense.

The Game: Westville PTR 1.6 - Roblox
The Group: Stylite Studio - Roblox

I Will Need The Following:

A Creative Game Icon (I will provide car models, buildings, and scenery.)
2 Clean Thumbnails Involving Upcoming Cars And More.
And A Good Game Logo:

Please Link Your Portfolio Down Below And Your Discord Username

Kind Regards

Stylxus. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello, I am pikachuraya! I am a Gfx designer. Here is my portfolio : Cheap gfx! Pikachuraya / Commissions for Thumbnails and Icons

My Discord is BloxsDevs#8239, I will send you a request

We **are a team of gfx designers and super interested in this job. Contacting you on discord now/

Discord: Captain K#8256
Portfolio: [OPEN!] Captain K GFX- professional THUMBNAILS, ADS, RENDERS (and more)

1 Like

Marekmarian#0033,

Heya I’d love to you on this! I have done stuff like this before! I have 3 years of experience of making 2d and 3D art!

My discord is: A1.2trappy#4996

1 Like

I have 4 years of experience when it comes to both 3D and 2D art, so I believe this task will fit me really well. I’m able to recreate certain scenes from your game in 3D and add extra effects, such as motion blur, reflections and smoke.

My discord is: Ryden#6341

Hi am an experienced 3d modeller, message me on discord and i will show you all my past work, thats if you need a good 3d modeller. Discord: TheBlackGOD#9843

Hello! I am extremely interested in this opportunity, I’m Junoful#8185 on Discord! Looking to hear back from you soon! :smiley:

My portfolio: Juno | GFX Artist/Designer

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.