[Closed] Need Builder/Modeler for simple 2010 lobby

Builder/Modeler Wanted

About Us

Diablo Studio, a group with the intention of creating horror games, was passed the task of taking over a Doomspire tournament. We decided to go above what we were asked, and started working on remaking Doomspire Brickbattle with the intention to keep to the game’s origins, unlike Super Doomspire. We’re looking for a builder who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Ultimate Doomspire!

The Team
@Dev_Diablo - Lead Designer
@GamesCell - Scripter
@lynnlo - Discord Bot Integration

You can see our progress so far here: Ultimate Doomspire - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for someone who could build a basic lobby with a classic design, ex. 2007-2012 theme.

Example of our game's build style

Our game needs a store for game passes and clothing. We also need to place a statue of the guy putting all the funds into the game, Dev_Diablo, with his iconic sword in hand. This statue would be in the middle of the lobby.

Payment

Price is negotiable.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Dev_Diablo#6666
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sent a friend request on Discord.

1 Like

You should probably just build “need builder” in the title if that’s only what you’re looking for (not modeler)

Need Modeler for the statue 30 chars

Oh yeah, i didn’t see that. Are you paying percentage, robux or USD ?

Robux or USD 30charrrrsrsrsrsts

I’m intrested (if you like low-poly models)

here’s my portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

And here’s my discord if you like it : Red1Monster#3623

I’m interested in building your game! I’ve added you on Discord.

I am very interested, add me here on roblox and discord SignsDev7382!Thanks!

Interested my builder portfolio: [CLOSED!] My builder/modeler portfolio
Discord: MrGalaretka14#8252

@Dev_Diablo
I am interested in making the statue, I have some pre-built, maybe they will work and it will be faster

1 Like

Add me on discord please. Dev_Diablo#6666

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.