Thanks

1 Like

Assassin
Invisibility cloak, knife
Healer
Bow, healing tools
Tank, shield, gun

Supports:
Builder-Type Support: They can shield and protect their allies by taking the damage
Healer-Type Support: Low health but they can heal others!
Damage-Takers:
Like Builder but better, they are the front of the team they take the damage and protect their allies behind them
Damage-Dealers:
Equipped with heavy damage dealing weapons but extremely vulnerable due their low health and inability to fight close-range.
Assassins:
They strike from behind and deal enormous damage to enemies behind the damage takers however they have to escape quickly after killing somebody or else they’re also screwed.

That can work, thanks

it seems overpowered

Im looking for tools, effects wont be present as much

You can take some inspirations from what i said! such as for damage-takers they can have a ability that gives them temporary 50%MAXHEALTHINCREASE and 20+ Armor but lower movement speed
And for Damage Dealers, they can use ranged weapons to deal enormous of damages but no form of melee weapons.

1 Like

Archer: Bow/crossbow and arrows

Thief: Throwing knifes

Medic: Healing bandaid/potion

Although this does not answer your question, I’ll throw in my opinion.

If you are creating a brand new game and people join and they are bombarded by different support classes, they will get confused and leave. You should really keep your current classes first and then add onto them in updates.

Let’s take Rainbow Six Siege as an example.

At the beginning, they had far less operators (read operators as class). This meant as people began to learn how to play the game, they had a chance to learn each of these operators properly as they had less to choose from, it also enforced the need & use of each operator far more than it would if there were 50 operators at the beginning.

Through releasing one (or so) operators each season since, they’ve allowed players to then get used to that operators unique gadgets, loadouts and general statistics, again meaning people actually use it as they can designate more time to learning it.

I have something similair

Thats kind of different, but not really

Combined that with the magician

Good point, I should release 3 classes first, then add them in updates

1 Like

Sniper - Long range sniper(shoots fast)

Ninja - Super Speed + Jump and Katana

Beast - Ability to eat players when close by

And a special one that could make your game very interesting:

Shapeshifter - Ability to look like another any Class, and has a knife

Seems Overpowered

I have that, kinda