Need Critique on Soundtrack

So I’m working on a soundtrack for flashback in a game, and I’m open to any opinions and suggestions. How much R$ do you think it’s worth?

Instruments Used

Main Melody: Horns
Accompaniment: Violas and Cellos
Bass: Brasses

The Track

Style: Modern Cinematic
Time Signature: 4/4
Key Signature: C# Minor

9 Likes

Feedback

I love the song you made. In my personal option I’ll pay under 200 robux for it. - I’m a cheap person, but it’s up to you to price your work so it’s not too much and not too little.

Sorry, I can’t think of any names at the moment. :frowning_face:

1 Like

This is the perfect soundtrack for a flashback, it completely attracted my attention when the soundtrack started, it sounds really nice and super smooth.
The instruments used match together, this is impressing. and for the price, i would say around 500 R$ or even more.

1 Like

Wow! I’m speechless!

The work here definitely makes me emotionally curious- I feel like this is a powerful flashback and I really do want to understand the story more!

I’m no pricing expert myself and have zero experience with the capital side of development, but if I were whilling to pay, and of course had the money, I’d say this is worth an easy R$2000 to R$4000 - perhaps a collection of tracks this style could even boost the value?

For a name, I’ll list a few ideas:

• Stringed March
  • Emotional Trumpery (old Shakespearean language for you there :wink:)
  • Brigade of Thoughts
  • Pixie Storm

I hope for all the best with this track- it’s going amazingly!

Side note, might I ask what program you used to make this? If this was all hand-crafted with your own instruments, I applaud you for such amazing playing! :grin:

1 Like