Need Developers For A New Game

About Us

Hi there! We are Electrical Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Throw People Off A Cliff Simulator!

The Team
@username - Environment Design
@username - Scripter
@username - UI
@couldbeyou - Animator
@couldbeyou - Composer

About The Job

We are looking for a professional developers to join our team. We expect hard work that deserve to be payed for. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs developers that can put their time into making the game, im personnally a scripter and we want people to put effort into this game and hopefully it will be released before February 2021

Payment

We are paying %, but if the game doesnt pay we will still be paying you depending by how good your work is.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord at : ItzDyfs#1762
You must be 13 years or older to apply.
Hoping to have you on the team! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good but it’s 15+ instead of 13+, DevForum minimum requirements are 13+ and there’s zero reason to make it 15+. Anyways, I’d be happy to help but I don’t have Discord. My portfolio is linked below.

Should mention that I can definitely work on Saturdays and Sundays but other weekdays I might not be able to, I obviously have school to do in the weekdays and I spend around 6 hours doing it on my other laptop.