Need Developers for Roleplay Game

Blades Roleplay Community

We roleplay as food service workers, security and so much more. With our different take on roleplay we encourage you all to join us on this adventure to be a place for all that like and crave roleplay.

We are a new gaming community on Roblox. Former founders of Roblox’s largest Subway Community 22,000+ members. We are looking for a full development team to work on game projects and help us get our game ideas out to the broader Robloxian community. We will use our previous experience and talent to channel into something different. Developing unique quality games for Roblox.

Information about the job

We are searching for skilled developers to join our team at Blade’s Roleplay Community. We have many game ideas that we need assistance with creating. In addition to that coming up with new ideas, teamwork, dedication, detail and support are some important aspects that we want to see in our developers.

Payment

Hiring Developers

Builder

Paid Percentage of group funds

Scripter

Paid% of group funds

Graphic Designer

Pay by project

UI Designer

Pay by project

Mesher-1

Pay by project

Animator-1

Pay by project

Please contact us within our community server or below for more details. We are willing to negotiate based on skill and time to complete projects.

Our Community Link:
DucMuEB

3 Likes

I’m an animator, but I mostly animate guns, sorry. I wish I could help,

1 Like

We should talk that will definitely be helpful to our community. Seeing as though we need some.

What is the UI designer being paid with? I can’t understand what you wrote.

Being paid by the project. Meaning their wont be a percentage out of group funds attached.

I checked, and your not even in that subway group. This is getting a little suspicious.

are you looking for a GFX designer?

It says former in the post. I do have proof that I was the actual owner. I am not the type to be unprepared. No suspicion needed.

Thank you for inquiring though :smile:

1 Like

Yes we are looking for a GFX designer.

Hello I do GFX and Modelling, add me on discord so we can talk more efficiently: Mind#8777

1 Like

lasdar17#9866 I leave you my discord to talk for there if you think

1 Like

Oh. Sorry. Most times you get a ‘retired’ role in the group. I didn’t think they would just remove you in a whole.

No problem I willingly left to start on my own original ventures.

I will be contacting you immediately. Thank you :smile:

Thank you I sent a request. :smile:

If your still looking for a GFX Designer. Heres my Portfolio. Kate’s | GFX Designer Portfolio

I already accepted it discord we talk details and I give you my portfolio

I would like to build for the game but i woud like you to pm and explain what you want exactly in-game to be built.

1 Like

I am a programmer (scripter) and would like to help crafter_Dev#9440

2 Likes

I will. Sending you the information now.