Need Feedback for My First Game

Background
I play a lot of games, from almost every genre. This inspire me to make games; I use to make small game with simple ideas but now I want to make a game I can continue developing on.

What made me create this?
I’ve always wanted to make a fighting game, but I never had the motivation to continue. It mainly inspired by the games I play and fuse them together to make it better. I’ve notice a lot of issues of the game I’ve played and want to fix these issues. This is not like any other battlegrounds game you’ve played, more on this later. I’m also more experienced than ever, which give me a passion to make an actual project. I’ve made about 2 months progress and counting.

What is the game about
Alright, let talk about the “more on this later” part. This game combines RNG and battlegrounds aspect.

Why?

Let explain the issue with battlegrounds games…

• Skill Based
    Most battlegrounds game isn’t noob friendly and you win if you’re just better. So, we got to add another attribute; RNG.

• Teamers
    This can ruin players experience. I plan to limit server size and buffs for killing a player.

• Unbalanced Abilities
    Abilities and ultimate are cool, but they should be more punishable and balanced.
    Example: hollow purple shouldn’t instant kill you
    To address this, I make character hp on a 1000 hp scale than the default 100 hp. This can make damage feels a lot without the need of being overpowered. Another way is to add somewhat survival abilities, you’re guarantee getting targeted/dead if you’re low.

• Repetitive
    You basically playing the same map and game. Not really refreshing after a while. Different map would make the game more fun.

Now we move on to what makes this game different…
There’re classes instead of characters. Unique maps, UI, and lighting I feel like most battlegrounds’ games miss on.

Feedback part
I want to share my progress so far and I’m open to any ideas/feedback; I take them seriously. The game is in ALPHA, so it can be buggy and incompete; you can report them in the discord server.

In-game screenshot

important note
It recommended to have at least 2 players to play so just join my discord server and message me if you’re interested in testing.

Discord Server: Ragdoll RNG Battlegrounds
The Game: Ragdoll RNG Battlegrounds [ALPHA] - Roblox

I hope to bring the next generation of battlegrounds game.

1 Like

Kinda sad that no one is interested

This game looks good so far! Nice job on it! I hope more people find it!

1 Like

Hi I played your game and as a first time build, this is absolutely insane. The quality of the lighting and the UI is really impressive. However, at the start I was really confused on what to do and there were no other players online so I couldn’t exactly stack up kills. I would recommend adding a tutorial and some bot AIs to fight against. Overall, spectacular game with lots of potential.

2 Likes

It not a first time build but thanks for the suggestion!