Need feedback for solar system build

I’m making a version of the solar system for a project. I was wondering how could I improve it? Did I make any mistakes?

6 Likes

This looks really cool! Tilt the circular thing around Uranus.

1 Like

WOW the sun is looking great ! the earth is kinda weird anyways how did you manage to get space-like atmosphere in game?

1 Like

I’m sorry but what circular thing around Uranus?

1 Like

They’re just in a big black box. I didnt do anything with the lighting

1 Like

This i’m not sure if I got the planet correct or not.

1 Like

That’s something people call Saturn

Great job @Zqueenz06

1 Like

ohhh I don’t know my planets lol

2 Likes

You weren’t wrong @Itsjacobiward. Uranus does have rings.

2 Likes

the orange dusty planet with the big visible ring is saturn, uranus like many other planet does indeed have rings but the planet u were pointing out is indeed the noticable one with rings:
saturn:

uranus:

1 Like

Needs some work, Sun should be Glowing bright not with fire on the top of it. The Planet all the way to left on the Second photo Texture Looks weird. The Sun’s Light Bounces off the floor. Hope this Helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t see an asteroid belt, correct orbits, or Mars. These would all be great additions to the scene.

1 Like

The planets are too close to each other would Jupiter’s gravity and the sun’s gravity would cause chaos in the outer and inner plants. :thinking:

Or I’m just a space nerd lol. Space stuff → Kurzgesagt - An a Nutshell

1 Like

The light looks like it’s only coming out of 1 side of the sun. Maybe try and revise that? And Possibly the Asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

1 Like