Need feedback on a game I have been re-working

Bought a minigame game off of somebody and have been re-working it. Looking for some feedback on how I can improve things that I didn’t know I needed to improve. Give me feedback on anything such as UI or functionality I appreciate it all.

Issues I know about:

• Annoying beeping sound during intermission
  • Pets must be re-equipped after respawning
  • I have made it so servers only require one person to start the game for testing purposes
  • You cannot unequip items
  • Money is given to players when they join for testing purposes
2 Likes

You can only shoot once in “Gun Fight”
The models (From the map I played on) weren’t that great.
Guis are ok. (Inventory gui is good )

Everything else is good.

1 Like

I found a few things:

• The gun(s) don’t work on the Gun Minigame (one bullet only)
  • This seems like to me that an abnormal amount of space is being used with odd placement in terms of positioning.
  • The timer should be formatted in a more easily read format like (minutes seconds).
  • One game map allows players to enter the main lobby by jumping off the cliff.
  • The inventory GUI doesn’t tell the user which tab is open easily. Color the selected tab icon when it’s in use to make it look better.

The game seems like it could use some more work and more flavor. Add some kind of unique factor to your game that keeps playing coming back.

1 Like

Thank you, all GUIs were made by me however models in minigames weren’t (only lobby)

1 Like

I think that the inventory open button shouldn’t have a white background, it just feels out of place with that background on it. If it is going to have multiple players in the game I would make some of the maps a little bigger as some of the game modes will be over way too quickly. Also when you join the game it automatically puts you one the survivors team.

1 Like

Great game! Something you could maybe work on:

• Add transparency to the inventory GUI, It’s a little bit of detail and could look more neat essentially.
  • I don’t know if you did this on purpose, but when you spawn you have 10,000 leaderboard wins? If it is an error, feel free to check that out.

That was the major things I wanted to comment on, the game is looking extremely good though, keep up the awesome work! :smile:

After playing your game I have a few feedback tips:

• The lobby itself is fairly bland and I’d recommend adding a theme or design to it.
  • The sound effects feel out of place, for example, I feel that the countdown sound is a bit loud and I would go for something more subtle.
  • The minigames themselves are nice but the theme of it isn’t enhanced, for example, when I played the Lava Escape it was just the lava and some walls, I would recommend sprucing this up a bit with some fire or TNT related design!
  • I don’t think that the Christmas sound effect fits the game, even at Christmas time. I’d instead use a royalty-free song or something like this Blue Fox Music - Colossus As it keeps a vibe within the game that helps give it a cool feeling.
  • I would recommend updating the UI so that there’s some more contrast between the words and background as for some people the difference may be hard to see.
  • One of the minigames allows me to jump into the lobby, I’d recommend putting an invisible wall around the mini-games themselves to help avoid this.
  • I like the UI you used in the game and I’d recommend you make the time bar similar as it currently looks a bit simple but with some fixing, it will look awesome!
  • I’d also recommend adding in some times of day or variation in the environment to help create some cool contrast and alter from it being the same time of day all the time.
    Overall I think your game is a great platform to make something very cool out of, there are just a few things here or there you can add to help take your game to the next level!
    Good luck with the build!
    Lolaphobia

I have a question, who did you buy this off of? The original person who created the scripts was https://www.roblox.com/users/83955603/profile

They released the game, (which I’m pretty sure uses the same exact scripts in your game you’ve bought off of somebody) is free to take for anybody :

Anyways, back to topic:
Some problems and suggestions I have with the game:

• The 3rd shop button frame is a little different from the other two frames in the shop.
  • The movement of the UI and elements feel a bit clunky.
  • The UI doesn’t size well with smaller screens and gets squished sometimes.
  • Transition boxes go in smoothly but then suddenly are gone with no smooth out transition.
  • The tools feel very odd to use, try adding some animations to spice it up also.
  • Maps are bland and could use some spice up, maybe add some dead winter agriculture, rocks, moving water, wedges for more terrain effect.
  • Snow effects are suddenly cut off, raise it more up and make it more powerful to make a snowy biome.
  • Shop has bland colors compared to other elements of UI.
  • Art UI elements have many varied art styles, try making some simple art UI that goes with one style, such as vector with no outlines, or 3D (You can use view port frames to help you with that).

Hopefully that helped :3

2 Likes