Need Feedback on AK-47

Here is an ak-47 for my up and coming game:

(updated picture)

(old pic)

Here are the stats:

Please let me know if this gun model can be better or more optimized.

Critical feedback is appreciated

This was not made by me

This was made from my friend @frayeed he is very talented!

17 Likes

Incredible AK-47! Very realistic. From the way I look at it, your friend has stunning talents in modeling.

1 Like

I couldnt agree more I am lucky to have him!

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

The model looks really awesome, excited to see the game when its finished :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the bolt can have a different color. Other than that, pretty good model.

2 Likes

im not a gun person but the mag feels kinda small compared to the place where shells get ejected, try making it bigger but not necessarily longer

2 Likes

That looks sick! I’d maybe make the metal color a bit darker but that looks very nice. (Note that is my opinion)

2 Likes

It looks very nice, except the wood texture looks a little odd.
Grade: 9/10

1 Like

It’s a decent model but the textures are a bit weird

1 Like

Finally a AK47 that isn’t a Type 56.
Most “ak47’s” are actually type 56s and when you tell the person who created it they get REALLY mad.

1 Like

What can I do to improve the textures

I don’t really know how to explain it but the metal texture looks really weird

2 Likes

everything is nice except the texturing is off

1 Like

It looks very good! What I recommend that you change is the material for the middle gray area of the gun. Right now the gray area doesn’t fit that well with the wooden texture, but for the most part it looks great! :blush:

1 Like

Absolutely stunning! Tell your friend that it looks great!

1 Like

middle gray needs to be darker gray

1 Like

It’s pretty decent but theres a few things I’d like to point out.

The noise on the metal areas of the gun feels too uniform, and its thrown pretty much everywhere on the metal parts of the gun. Theres barely any material variation on the gun too and from the looks of it, its literally a single wood texture and a single noisy metal texture. I suggest putting stuff like dirt in, some edge wear and what not to break up the monotony of the texture across the gun.

The details you have on the main receiver of the gun like the safety lever and the bolt is quite lost and not easily seen due to the aforementioned texture that covers the entire metallic part of the gun.

The wood texture lacks depth and feels a bit flat and unnatural though I’d forgive you since this is Roblox after all.

Lastly some areas of the gun feels more detailed than others, for example the barrel and the front sight looks like its detailed nicely whereas the magazine & grip is lacking a bit of clarity (seeing as the polygons there are quite visible).

Overall its a good attempt at an AK-47! But I think the textures need a bit of work. After all theres a saying where “you can make a bad model look good with good textures” and make good models look even better with nice textures.

1 Like

I agree thanks for the feedback :smiley:

Thank you for the well written feedback!

It means alot coming from you

I will work on the model from your feedback :smiley:

Also I will be releasing more models + builds from my upcoming game

I hope to see your feedback there aswell!

(Credit goes to @frayeed)

I will work on the model from your feedback :smiley:

Also I will be releasing more models from my upcoming builds + models for my game

I hope to see your feedback there aswell!!

1 Like