Need feedback on game so far

As the game is progressing we are adding more to the game. I just need general feedback on what you can see from the pictures. There is not much added in the game yet.

The game will be big on release with many jobs and teams you can do

3 Likes

Don’t try to make a big release. Make the smallest but fun version of your game.

Your Minimum Viable Product will save you time and know if people actually like it

It looks fun’

5 Likes

You wanted feedback, here it is. The pictures don’t show much so I’m not too sure about what kind of game it is, the buildings look very basic and don’t have much layering on them. The cars look like free models (props to you if they’re not), the detail in the cars is way more than the atmosphere around it. The map is great, keep the layout.

It looks like you are on the very beginning of creating the game, don’t worry about feedback right now and just make the game functional. Once you make the game functional and you fix some stuff here and there, release it. Don’t waste your time designing a game only for it to flop on your big release.

3 Likes

thanks for the feedback, the car models are not free models i just paid someone to make them but thanks for the feedback

4 Likes

Money well spent, they’re great models. I mistook them for free models because they were really nice and polished and the atmosphere wasn’t. Keep working. :v:

2 Likes

I havent worked on making lighting better yet.

1 Like

Looks nice man, game looks like it’ll turn out great. What caught my attention the most is the blower, the wheelie bar and the slicks on the boat! :sunglasses: :100:

2 Likes

Looks nice for that little bit of info we got. But it looks too “clean”. Like there are so many lamp posts after each other, in the third image you can look very far away without anything being there and I think the stripes on the street are too small (and if I see it correctly, they’re also not even :sweat_smile:) - this may look like a small detail but if you can drive the cars fast, it can get annoying if they flash so fast (hope you understand what I mean).

3 Likes