Need feedback on GFX

Hey, I have recently been learning how to create GFX and I would like some feedback on a few of my renders. I have only done GFX for like a week in total and I am pretty new to blender.

Set 1

Set 2

Set 3

Thanks! :smile:

5 Likes

All of them have “questionable” rendering quality. I find that the character poses look a bit “rough” and don’t look correct for the character.

I would recommend adding more lighting, and a rendered background, as they look much better.

Overall it looks fine.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, what do you mean by “Questionable rendering quality” and “rough poses”

1 Like

“Questionable” meaning it looks a bit odd, but it’s alright for now. “Rough poses” meaning that the poses do not look right, as if they look uncomfortable in the shot.

1 Like

First set, second image, you see the shadow is having a hard time (the shadow on the face), try to play with the shadow settings to make it look better.

Use more of the body bending properties, edit the torso, the legs, this is to attempt to give the renders a bit more life.

Second set, all of the poses are disproportional to the face, the poses don’t convey the look the face gives, try to change the face using the textures exported from Studio, with photoshop or an online photo editting tool like pixlr or photopea (recommended).

Overall, you can do better!

1 Like

thank you for the support, I really appreciate it and I will use these points to improve! Have a good day :smile: :heart:

1 Like

Is this an improvement?

Images

They look nice but add a background.

in photoshop or in blender? im not sure because I have tried in blender and it doesn’t look right.

1 Like