Need feedback on my first GFX ad

So basically, I wanted to do my first Roblox ad for my friend, I completed it today. But I don’t feel this is the best thing that I can do, I want to get some feedback or rating, thanks.

6 Likes

That’s really good! I like it a lot

2 Likes

Awesome poses, great use of text that captures the audience’s eyes, and balanced slanted bars: this made the GFX ad accurate, well done!

2 Likes

The first sentence isn’t grammatically correct, it should be “rain hell upon your enemies”. Also, the second sentence is missing a “the”.
The only other main thing is the slants get a bit repetitive, try flipping the middle one so it slants downwards to the right rather than upwards, it should add a bit of variation and help draw the eye.

1 Like

I didnt make the text, anyways thanks for feedback.

Well excecuted, and I like the details; will definitely attract visitors. However, it looks like the stereotypical ROBLOX Ad, if you want to attract more people, you might want to pursue other creative options.

1 Like

The layout is good, I would focus more on improve your characters since they are the main focus of the ad. Try and create more realistic materials for the hats by adding a simple normal map which will give a fabric look. Also try adding folds and creases to the clothes, there are lots of tutorials out there.

1 Like

I love this idea and I would love to hire you for my group D&R.