Need feedback on my latest GFX

Hi all, i recently made a GFX for a roleplay game. Also, if you want you can give feedback on all my other creations. Cacexo - Graphics Designer / Speedy Delivery / High Quality Designs (REVAMPED)
Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow, Keep it up! Although the watermark does not say your full name that’s fine!. The gfx’s lighting is amazing and the textures are looking good! but there is always place for improvement! I’m not sure that is the soldier/fighter holding but it looks like a lame so that’s fine. That’s all I have to say This is almost perfect! wow, keep that up, man! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah okay. By the way, Cacex is my alias but unfortunately it was already taken on roblox.
So why not an extra o :laughing:

1 Like

Oh sorry I did not understand that part! Keep that great work man Your awsome!

Looks very realistic! I would like to hire you someday! Btw hi @amalnk0007 ! Fancy seeing you here!

1 Like

Cool Man :+1:
This is an awesome job.
I guess make your watermark more powerful.People can crop the image and claim their own.

Also was this a commision?

Yes it was, and thanks for the feedback :smile:

2 Likes

Im looking forward to that!

30 characters

1 Like

You actually didn’t need to say that.
now it’s gonna be off - topic lol :dizzy_face:

Alright everyone! Thanks for your feedback, i’ve changed a bunch of things on the designs thanks to you guys :heart:

Final result

1 Like

This is amazing! I really don’t think nothing really needs to be changed I can’t believe how detailed and just how great it came out. Everything to the lighting and the detail i’m just like damn like keep up the work!

Watermark kinda takes up some space on it, you can match the watermark in your work like what ripperGFX does or what im starting to do too

The name cacex isnt the game name or owner name so anyone could take it regardless so you dont need to make the watermark prominent.

Really like it! I love the textures and bump maps. Just a quick question, where might the light be coming from? Skylight, ceiling light?

Ah yes i understand. Then i’ll change my watermark to something less noticable.
The game thumbnail won’t be with my watermark on roblox so this is the version i only use on my social media or something else

Nice design I feel like it looks good already not much needs to be added to it at the moment.

My only comments would be to decrease the heavy shadows in certain corners of the design not much lighting is hitting the surface so I assume those black spots could be something that’s international however it isn’t a big problem if your worried about it being in the scene. I’m liking the design and the concept it plays you should try making it were the character is locked up on the table lighting hanging on the walls something simple and not overdo the details. Perhaps decrease the blurry effect on the middle character and have some sort of objects m on the flooring.

It’s looking quite nice, like that realism placed into the scene.

1 Like

its good, but the focal length could use some improvement.

try setting focal length in your preferred rendering app rather than after. unless im missing something, but only 2 things are in focus

Looks good, quick question: Is the background the actual place itself? If not it could be a little misleading to some users.

Yes, the owner gave me some models so its very accurate

Too me they both look quite Nice
Great job

lol 2 years late been there lmaooooo