Need feedback on my new game

I wanted to make an obby type game for a long time, but wanted it to be a bit unique and bring something new to the table, So I made an obby that looks like your typical obby game but the speed increases every 3 seconds.

The game is borebones with less stages/lvls but more will be added through the following days.

I’d appreciate any feedback you guys give, on how i can improve it and make some changes overall in general.

If you guys do plan to check it out, the starting is pretty much easy but as you progress it will get harder and harder.

Edit: I took a month break and now I’m working on it again, I added a Double Jump System, pretty barebones rn but I do plan to do more. I also changed the name.

Edit: I have taken another break, anyways Implemented Data Saving, made some levels difficult and some other changes. Still would like to have feedback

6 Likes

Maybe you could make it so the speed you were at saves when your character dies

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!
I think thats not a good idea as you’d go flying off the platform, but will consider it tho.

3 Likes

You could add levels, a datastore leaderboard which saves your level every time you leave and join. Maybe make it harder.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I will do that once I make around 90+ levels