Need feedback on trailer and starting grid graphic

A few days ago, I’ve created a trailer and a starting grid graphic for my upcoming F1 league. What are your thoughts on these?

5 Likes

I liked them but here are my thoughts:

-The first trailer was good but I got bored with it after 30 seconds.
-The second trailer was better but the screen of stats covered the car racing

Solution:

1. Make the first trailer shorter
  2. Between each stat message in the second trailer have a car racing cut and then move back to another stat.
2 Likes

Thanks for your input!

By the way, the second one is not a trailer. It’s a starting grid graphic template I’m gonna use during live streams. In motorsport racing, they show this type of graphic before a race.

2 Likes

1st of all, the 1st and 2nd trailers all good but I hate the 1st one because of the time. It’s saying that bloxburg made a trailer that last an hour. The 2nd was alright but the racing screen disturbs what the player is looking at. They will be asking like:

• What is happening in the background?
  • Why is my screen covert in racing stats?
    They will be asking these questions but I recommend you follow these questions:
  • Is the background seen by the viewer?
  • Is the decal about the race disturbing the player?
  • Is there a logo at the end? (Optional)
  • Is the ad worth it?
    If all yes, then you can release the ad.

Hi. To repeat, the second one is not a trailer. It’s a starting grid graphic template I’m gonna use during live streams. In motorsport racing, they show this type of graphic before a race.

I’m trying to do something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAtCVuXXHx4

Anyways, thanks for your feedback!

1 Like

Hi! I would like to participate in this project!

I created an F1 car that I would like to be added to the game. It’s a lot like yours, and it could be a limited car. This could be a proposal for an event.

Contact me: dogusrui#7363