Need feedback on WIP kitchen

1. I don’t have self esteem, I think this is too bad to show people, despite not having any negative feedback on this yet.
  2. I need feedback on what to add to this.

Linktree: THULiCORE | Linktree
Portfolio: https://thulicore.artstation.com/

2 Likes
  1. Those chairs look massive compared to everything else.

2. Fix the wood grain.

3. Add a toaster, microwave, a pantry, a knife block, a drying rack, paper towels, plants, paintings, and other kitchen stuff.

4. Why is the oven disconnected from the counter?

5. The stuff between the tiles should be higher up.

6. Too much detail.

1 Like

9/10. This is really cool! the ceiling is pretty dark though, and i think you should make the oven glass a bit tinted, also the lights on the sink are kinda cool but it doesn’t really fit.

The models and everything look really nice, but the layout of the cooking area… why is it so long? Also add some more lighting, and maybe add somekind of a nice backsplash for the kitchen.

2 Likes

There is way too much detail, so much so it begins to make the build look over complicated and worse. It’s in a brutal style and the detail is improperly dispersed giving it a empty vibe.

1 Like

i think you need to make some other parts more realistic and then you will have a game that doesn’t look like ROBLOX

Not bad. Here’s some advice for improvement however.

-Weird shadowing by the cooking table.

-Lighting throws me off

-The mesh you used for the sink doesn’t match the rest of the build.

Rest of it looks awesome. I like how the models look overall. 7/10.

I think it is pretty good for restaurant. But with my experience u could use that thing cant remember stove and microwave in one. And make a upper counter. Make some hanging place near sink.

Right after I did this post, I realized it would be a good idea to do this!

That’s an oven!!

Otherwise, yes I need to think of something to fill that gap by the side

It is like this.

1 Like

Hey there! That looks nice, honestly! I have some tips which may be able to help you.

• I notice you have put lots of detail in the furniture, but the floor doesn’t really match with that in my opinion. You could always try something else, and if it doesn’t work out then you can just revert it! (or you can duplicate the whole kitchen, and experiment with the dupe)

• It’s pretty empty, you should add more things, but I’m aware other people have said that before.

• Another thing which is bothering me is the window frame. I would suggest lowering the windows and add some wall above it.

Window thing

• Perhaps you should add some detail to the walls aswell.

• Place some (dirty) dishes on the counter, could fill up the emptyness a bit.

• Make a border around the door, that’s more realistic.

Well, I hope this’ll help you, have a good one! :wink:

1 Like

The kitchen is nice, but it is very empty and the counters aren’t at the right height. Otherwise very nice.

Yes, I have a drying rack and more cabinets and a toaster now!

Done! :smiley:

I’m interested to se what the new appliances look like, can you reply with a screen shot?

1 Like