Need feedback with my simple interior

So, I’m making room interiors, but I’m a little doubtful and feel something is missing with my interior, any feedback or suggestions?

First Corner Side

Second Corner Side

2 Likes

It’s rather empty and most of the models are pretty simple at the moment.
Here’s some feedback:

• The door is wrongly proportioned, so make it thinner and slightly taller
  • Use an R15 rig to scale your models
  • Wardrobe needs hinges
  • Bed looks like a free model, make your own bed
  • Monitor seems massive, scale it down
  • The light is 1 basic neon part, you’d want an actual light fixture
  • The floor is way too basic and incorrect for a bedroom, use wood planks or some PBR carpet instead.

Alright, i already fix it little bit and do your feedback, also the bed i made it myself but not the blanket, so i remove it.

1st

This is the result:

2nd

Yea, maybe it’s still bad because I can’t build.

Anyway thanks for feedback!

3 Likes

That looks so much better. Depending on what style you want, maybe adding texture to the walls or more little details to things like the computer. However, if you are going for a more simplistic style then that looks pretty good as is.

1 Like

I think the bedsheet was a free model, but to be fair its a lot of work to go into blender to create something like that. Using a toolbox mesh is pretty understandable as long as its credited and not stolen work.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, well i cant find a good texture for the wall, so im just using a default texture by Roblox Studio, also for detailing i’m not that creative to add those details.

Oh and also my interior is done, maybe there are some things I should add in the future, here’s the result:

Bedroom:

1st

2nd

Bathroom:

1st

2nd

It’s actually looking pretty neat now!! Worthy of a low poly game in 2023 Roblox.

1 Like