Need help about adding some details

Hey there! okay so i’m trying to build a school corridor but at some places i don’t have any idea about what detail to add. so please can anyone help me? :slight_smile:

Images

3 Likes

You can put in some lockers or a restroom or something like that.

2 Likes

If you are not trying to keep it low poly or cartoony you could add some textures, it could improve the space a bit. You could also add more lockers, windows, doors, placards.

2 Likes

Try putting a office with a trophie case on the sides

4 Likes

I recommend adding trash cans, plants maybe benches.

3 Likes

You could add a janitors closet, drinking fountains, vending machines possibly some signs above the doors such as name plates for classrooms the exit sign etc

2 Likes

Yeah thats a good idea. ill try that.

1 Like

Make sure to union the floors so it doesn’t have glitchy surfaces.

1 Like

Can someone give me more tips? I’m still not able to figure out what to add in there :confused:

I’d say things like trash cans and bulletin boards with flyers would probably add quite a bit.

2 Likes

Add tree benches, football trophies, a bulletinboard and typical high school stuff.

Edit: You might aswell move this over over there and make it the typical information place at the high school.

1 Like

Since that door looks like where the school entrance is, you should probably make the school office there and some trophy displays or other achievement displays that the school has achieved.

1 Like

The biggest problem is how the school corridor lacks proper identity; look at these pictures of high school hallways.

Try doing more like tiled floors, trashcans, benches, water fountains. The basic design is passable, its just too plain & barely eye catching.

Okay! thats the reply i wanted hehe. tbh i wanted to keep it lowpoly so i’ll leave it mostly like it. but your reply gave me ideas. thank you.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Hope it all goes well :slight_smile: