Need Help Adding Detail

Making this cabin and it looks kinda empty, I need some help on how I can make it more detailed.

id say like boards in the wall maybe a table infront of the couch, book shelf somewhere

1 Like

I’d change the texture/colour of the ceiling/floor (If you dont want to do that add a large carpet/rug on the floor

Paintings, Back door, Welcome mat, Different coloured/higher trim (so you can see it better)
Table ?

2 Likes

I’d add a brick on top of the fireplace that reaches to the ceiling so it would simulate how an actual fireplace works.

4 Likes

perhaps, if appropriate, a dog bed, and, perhaps, a dog

alternatively, a cat

alternatively, alternatively, a fish

alternatively, alternatively, alternatively, a reptile of some sort

or like an ant farm? idk (not recommended)

perhaps you could add more contrast… the bedsheets could be a different color and the couch, and the chair, and maybe even the rug. they kinda blend in with the floor and walls

as for things to add

bookshelf
chess table
coffee table + coffee (or other beverage)
doormat
paintings on the walls

and… yeah :+1:

I’m not sure if you have been in a cabin or have a certain cabin in mind when building this, but reference images help…or better yet…try to think about what you might have in a cabin of your own, off in the woods.

Might it be a hunting shack, would you have a wood stove, or waders and boots, fishing poles, rifles, archery equipment? Perhaps it is a comfy homestead getaway, fit with photos and ornate cabinetry. Or, albeit a bit more complex, think of maybe some taxidermy on the wall!

And if you want to add the extra little details, maybe there’s a little spider who hangs out in the corner and has cobwebs. Add some rugs or tools or paint cans or yanno, just extra little things.

Also, I would add more windows or consider having a triangular roof with support beams…

Just some ideas, hope it helps (:

1 Like

plants for sure. since its a cabin and presumedly out in the middle of the woods I would also include some axes or weapons on the wall as like a decoration. or a mooses head hanging on the wall. looks good so far though. keep up the great work

1 Like