Need help building and getting to work a car

Hello everyone! Im trying to make a simple car in roblox studio. Similar to this race car:

The problems:
Getting the base car to work. You know that putting 4 wheels and a box is basically how a basic car works. However, i have some problems with it since it breaks apart even with hinges.
My attempts at fixes:
I have tried to weld the wheels do the car base but nothing has worked so far.
After i get it working, What do i do now? Im not too good at making cars so idk where do i start and etc and my biggest question is how do i weld these parts? Weldconstraint? Something else?
Also, NO FANCY SHMANCY STUFF. No wheels that turn, No A-chassis, nothing. I want a good old vehicleseat car and thats it.
Any replies appreciated :smiley:
also roblox pls dont flag ok bye

2 Likes

have you tried welding it???

2 Likes

YES! In my post i literally said ‘‘Welding the wheels to the car’’ but it didnt work.

If you are using the classic way of doing it without scripting, Roblox removed it for no reason and now you need to make your own. Pretty annoying

I would use hinges on the wheels, but isn’t as good as other methods but still works.

Well have you tried using the Car Template Model? (Search this in models and it should have one by Roblox if not then get any car by Roblox and decorate the outside or delete the car windows and everything you don’t need.)

Then decorating the outside of it and selecting the whole thing and unachor it. Make sure it’s a walkthrough part so the player can get in and out of the car with no problem!