Need Help Creating Random Generating Floor System

Hell all! Recently I was invited to script a project and everything is going well except I am having issues with one thing, and need help to figure out what to do. I want to create a floor system and for each floor starting from floor 1, it will get progressively hard. I am stumped on what to do and want to make a system like the game Dandy’s World: [🎟️Dandy's World [ALPHA] - Roblox](https://dandy’s world). I don’t know if they use a generative system, but I think it would be best for the builders in the Project because I don’t want them creating 50+ Maps and 20+ maps each update. If anyone has any idea on where to start and how to even begin, I would love some input, also I have tried to look everywhere for a tutorial and people have them for the game Doors, which is not the kind of system I’m looking for. I want a Template for a room say about 5 or so, and I want to create a completely randomized and new room each time the player joins a run and each next floor after that be different and generated from previous floors. So basically and Infinite level system.

Bump – (Character Limit lalalalala)